Saturday, October 19, 2013

Hello World

Hello world and this is the dawn of a new day isn't it, I've decided that after reading just about every mother's blog out there that it might just be time to start one of my own. So lets start with some information about me and my family who you will probably hear a ton about.

First of all there is my husband Dustin, or Dusty as I might call him. He is my partner in crime and frequent side kick. He loves cars and motorcycles and just about anything electronic and "manly" but he has a good heart and he goes out of his way to help anyone and everyone we know. How did we meet you may ask well.....we met online actually. I was 19 years old and really quite bored just graduated high school and all of my friends went out of town for the college of their choice while I chose to stay at home and go to a local school, so I figured I would meet someone online so I can at least make a new friend or two in town plus I was single and a boyfriend probably wouldn't hurt ether, while yes I did meet some nice guys some things just didn't work out, and than I get a message from a Retto216 (which is otter spelled backwards) and at first it was slow emails, he eventually gave me his myspace/facebook page when I first saw his daughter and we started talking about her and that is where we took off we met and it was love at first date.

Which brings me to the next member of my family my step daughter, she is a little fireball, she is a bundle of energy and always has been, me and Claire met when she was a little over a year old and we have been 2 of a pair ever since. She loves to play dress up and pretend, she loves to play the princess, frog, pony, pirate, dinosaur and just about anything else you can imagine. I am always surprised at even though this girl is so high energy that when my youngest is sleeping she is perfectly happy to sit and color or read a book for an hour to an hour and a half so her little brother can get a good nap in. Claire is my supper helper she helps me playing with her brother, she helps with sweeping, she even helps me clean up her toys even if she didn't even make the mess....is she an angel of some sort or something. Even though I am not Claire's biological mother I am her mother, and probably the only one she will remember for most of her life, her mother recently died this last year and since than I have made it my job to be the best mom for her and her brother.

And Last but certainly not least we have little Taylor, who is about 2 years old, he's our little climber, he just wants to climb anything and everything. Taylor is a mans man, he likes to play ball and play with tools (real or toys) he likes to dig and climb and build and pretty much attempts everything his big sister does. But every rare moment he will come up to me and simply want to snuggle....or get his paws on my glasses not quite sure which most days.

But we are a family, and here is where I will share my advice and our adventures as a family. :D
Happy Day

No comments:

Post a Comment